NEED A CAMBRIA QUARTZ QUOTE FOR YOUR FUTURE BATHROOM & KITCHEN?
Please sends us a email email@example.com
QUARTZ PROS & CONS
With quartz countertops, the pros outweigh the cons.
- One of the main benefits of quartz countertops is that they are extremely durable.
- Quartz countertops never have to be sealed, unlike granite, marble, and other surfaces that require regular maintenance.
- Quartz countertops are also nonabsorbent, so they resist staining and don’t harbor harmful bacteria.
- Homeowners and designers also turn to quartz for its versatile and beautiful designs, colors, and patterns.
- Quartz countertops are scratch resistant, but due to their hardness they may dull a knife that is used directly on the surface.
- Like all natural stone countertops, quartz can be damaged by sudden changes in temperature. Pot holders and trivets should be used to protect a quartz countertop from anything hot.
- Though quartz countertops are not approved for outdoor use, quartz may be used in outdoor kitchens with full overhead coverage from the elements.