The product you have purchased carries a 1 years warranty on the shower, doors, faucet, toilet, kitchen faucet, and accessories in chrome brushed gold, PVD finished, and all working parts and is guaranteed from the initial purchase date against all manufacturing defects. All other finishes including plastic components are guaranteed for one year. The warranty offered on our products will not be honored only if the installation is performed by a certified master plumber. The warranty does not cover:
- All charges to access the faucet.
- Installation or removal charges.
- Normal wear of the components.
- all problems resulting from improper care or use of inappropriately cleaning products. Do not use acid detergents, abrasive sponges, metallic pads, alcohol-based detergents, disinfectants, or other solvents.
- Damages are caused by hard water, calcareous deposits, or sediments.
- Units that have not been installed according to the manufacturer's instructions and in conformity with the rules, codes, and laws currently governing plumbing installation
In case of any problems, the defective parts must be returned correctly packaged with the original proof of purchase to your original retailer. Only Sani Canada Inc. can authorize the replacement of a defective product by an identical or similar one, should thellation, th air or the replacement, nor accidental or collateral damages nor the freight charges.Sani Canada Inc. does not guarantee its products for monetary value, nor offer specific warranties for a specific use, nor any explicit, implicit, statutory or tacit warranties other than those described above. original becomes unavailable This warranty is applicable to the original buyer as long as he owns the property, with proof of purchase and it is not transferable. This warranty does not cover any labor costs and/or any damages caused during the installation.